Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK), Capital Market Industry, and other Financial Services Industry conducted CSR by providing donations to renovate public facilities for the earthquake's victims in Lombok. The CSR ceremonial was held concurrently with the inauguration of Indonesia FSA's West Nusa Tenggara Office on 9 November 2020 in Mataram.
As for renovation donation, including
1. Baitul Makmur Mosque : Sentul, Pendua, Kayangan, North Lombok;
2. Gunung Sari Temple: Taman Sari, Gunungsari, West Lombok;
3. Veluvana Temple : Sempak, Tegal Maja, Tanjung, North Lombok;
4. Hall of Bayyinul Ulum Islamic Foundation: Subak Sepulu, Santong, Kayangan, North Lombok; and
5. Instalation of water pipe: Kebun Patu, Sukadana, Bayan, North Lombok.
In the Picture:
Wimboh Santoso (Chairman of the Board of Commissioner of OJK) hands over symbolically the donation to Sutriawadi (Chief of Sentul Village, representing Mosque management, witnessed by Dr. H. Zulkieflimansyah, S.E., M.Sc (West Nusa Tenggara Governor) and Farid Faletehan (Head of OJK of West Nusa Tenggara)