EQUITY CLEARING AND SETTLEMENT GUARANTEE FEE
* Exculsive of Value Added Tax or Pajak Pertambahan Nilai (PPN) and Income Tax or Pajak Penghasilan (PPh) and other tax duties that exists and should be paid through KPEI.
** Clearing Members that do not fulfill Equity Clearing and Settlement Guarantee payment obligation to KPEI at the latest 5 (five) Trading Days passing the deadline of 12th calendar day of the following month, then KPEI has the right to liquidate Clearing Member’s collateral managed by KPEI to fulfill the Exchange-Traded Equity Clearing and Settlement Guarantee Fee, including;
- The fine of 1% (one percent) of total amount to be paid for every calendar day of late payment;
- Any additional PPN or other tax duties paid by KPEI;
- An interest of 1% (one percent) of tax obligation amount to be paid for every calendar day of late payment.
CLEARING FEE WAIVER
KPEI could provide clearing fee waiver for Clearing Members with reference to:
- IDX Circular Letter, number SE-00003/BEI/12-2012 dated December 28, 2012 concerning Transaction Fee on Negotiated Market
- KPEI Circular Letter, number SE-004/DIR/KPEI1212 dated December 28, 2012 concerning Clearing Fee Policy on Negotiated Market
BENCHMARK OF KPEI CLEARING FEE WITH OTHER CCP'S: